Chef de Partie Position open
We have a vacant position for Chef de Partie Position on full time basis. We are looking for a hard working individual that is committed to provide a great dining experience to our guests.
You can APPLY HERE
CHEF DE PARTIE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaising with Head Chef in all kitchen aspects including cooking, storing and
presentation of food.
- Managing a section from mis en place, cooking during service in a timely manner
and closing down the station in an organized manner.
- Following recipes and procedures, ensuring at all times that the highest quality product is served to our esteemed clientele.
- Monitoring portion and waste control, keeping records up to date including
temperatures checks, orders and wastages etc.
- Ensuring that standards of food hygiene, health and safety regulations are followed by all staff members.
- Positive attitude, efficiency in work tasks, strong communication and organisational skills are of utmost importance.
- At Least Two years experience in same position in an a la carte environment.
- Valid Work permit, food hygiene certification.
- Extra certification in the food and beverage field will be considered an asset.
A very good remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.